There’s a query about Why isn’t Cortana Available on my Windows 10 PC? if Cortana isn’t on PC Windows 10 you don’t panic first. Now we have some solutions for you so cortana can seem / available in your windows 10.
Solution To Allow Cortana For Your Region & Language
Please check your Regions & Language First before install cortana. Please check below.
Regions & Language
Cortana is optimized for particular language and market pairings. She works greatest when your region and language settings are aligned. The next is a listing of regions the place Cortana is available and the corresponding language that Cortana is optimized for in every of these regions.
Cortana is available in these country for these languages:
China: Chinese language (Simplified)
United Kingdom: English
United States: English
Note: Should you change your region, you won’t be capable of shop at Microsoft Store or use things you’ve purchased, like memberships and subscriptions, video games, films, and TV.
Update: In case your settings are right however you continue to cannot use Cortana, installing the newest Windows Updates may repair the issue.
The step-by-step are Setup
- Open Settings, select Time & language, then Region & Language.
- Check out the Language (set as default) setting in your Windows show language. In case your required language is not available, incorperate your required language:
1. Click on Add Language.
2. Choose your language (preferably english uk).
3. Click on on the newly chosen locale and choose Options.
4. Below Speech, click on Download.
5. After the downloads are full (this might take several minutes), return to the Time & Language settings.
6. Click on in your new language and select Set as Default.
- Verify the Nation or region setting. Make sure the nation chosen corresponds when the Windows are show language put within the Language setting.
- Return to Settings and Time & language, and then choose Speech. Check the Speech language setting, and ensure it is aligned with the previous settings. If you’re nonetheless having issues we found one last step:
- From Region & Language, under language is a Related settings part, click on on Further date, time & regional settings, then within the management panel widow that opens:
1. Below Language, click on Add a language.
2. A desk of installed languages show, click on Methods of the language you are utilizing.
3. On the top of the page below Windows show language, click on Make default show language (or one thing like that).
4. You’ll must to restart your PC for changes to take impact.
Note: If this says Enabled beneath Windows show language, this has already been done.
Hopefully article about why isn’t Cortana Availabe on my Windows 10 PC can solve your problem. If that is successful or not profitable will be to comment / inform us and don’t forget to share to your friends or colleagues. Thanks for visiting.