How to change Video playback settings in windows 10 with study fix issues or troubleshooting. Some apps use the video platform on Windows 10 include Common Windows Platform (UWP) apps that include Windows 10, similar to Microsoft Edge, Pictures, and Films & TV, in addition to many third-party video apps you get from Windows Store (for instance, Hulu, Netflix, and Vudu). So for these apps, you may control video playback utilizing the video playback settings in Windows 10. Now i’ll present you the way to change the video and sound settings for apps that use the video playback in Windows 10.
Change Video Playback Settings in Windows 10
- Click Settings for open settings.
- Click on on Apps.
- Click on on Video playback.
- Follow settings like image below.
How to Change Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10
- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager.
- Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
- Right click on then click on Update Software.
- Restart the pc and verify.
To Change Video Playback Battery Choice in Power Choice
This feature is similar as choosing both Optimize for battery life or Optimize for video high quality within the Battery choice drop down in Settings for what you need when watching films and movies on battery energy.
- Open your advanced energy plan settings.
- In Power Choice, develop open Multimedia settings and Video playback high quality bias. (see screenshot)
- Choose Energy-saving Video playback (Optimize for battery life) or bias Video playback efficiency (Optimize for high-quality videos) in drop-down On batteries for what you need when watching films and movies on battery power, and click on/tap on OK.
That was the article about Video playback settings in Windows 10. If anybody was asked in regards to the Windows 10 problem, please write in the comments column.