Do you could have problems Setting Up the Windows 10 Mobile Application Corner? These steps are for setting up apps corner Windows 10 Mobile. Follow step-by-step to succeed.
How to Setting Up Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile
If different people use your Windows phone, Apps Corner allows you to arrange a Start screen for them with solely the apps that you just select.
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner.
- Choose Apps to select the apps that you really want in Apps Corner.
- Pin Apps Corner to Begin.
- Press the Back button whenever you’ve completed.
- To use Apps Corner, tap the tile and press the Launch button.
- If you get your phone back, press and hold the Power button, then swipe over to shut Apps Corner.
Export Setting Up Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile
Apps Corner settings might be shared with different telephones. (You’ll want an SD card and SD card slots on each telephones to do that.
If you can change ringtone on Windows 10 mobile, get guide on How to change ringtone on Windows 10 mobile.
- Choose Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner > Advanced > Export to SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the other telephone.
- Choose Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner > Import from SD card. Note that the Import from SD card button solely appears if there’s an Apps Corner settings file on the SD card.
Hopefully the above article might help you in setting up apps corner Windows 10 mobile. If there are nonetheless issues, please write in the comments column below. Thanks for visiting.