Want to know tips on how to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile? or how to add ringtones to Windows Phone? Then you stumble upon on the right article.
The Ringtone is an important feature that notifies the mobile phone user about the incoming call. With out Ringtone, it turns into fairly difficult to get alerted for the incoming call. However, what to do when you’re restricted to use Pre loaded ringtones solely as your mobile ringtone? Often Window 10 mobile phone users face this kind of problem. The Windows sensible Phone users only know the pain of not being able to set their favourite song as their ringtone.
How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile
There are 2 methods on how to change ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
Note: that these methods can be used to change ringtones in Windows 8.1 phones.
Solution 1: Change Ringtone from Settings
- The Process of changing the ringtone in your Microsoft Windows 10 Smartphone is kind of easy. The very first step that you should follow is to open up the Settings:
- After that tap on the “Ringtones & Sounds” choice. This selection is responsible for modifying and managing the seems and sounds of your sensible phone.
Now you have to Tap Here:
- After doing this, you will see the all original ringtones listed in your mobile phone. Simply Tap on any one of many listed Ringtones and that’s all you needed to do. Now you’ve changed the Ringtone efficiently of your Windows 10 Mobile. Scroll down to the tab so as to see customized ringtones.
- And now lastly you could choose any ringtone that you just like to.
Solution 2: Change Ringtone with Ringtone Maker App
This method doesn’t require a PC to change the ringtone. You’ll want to use the proprietary Windows Ringtone Make app, which comes together with the phone itself. In case you don’t have it pre-installed, then you could download it.
Read also: How to Fix Flickering Screen Windows 10
- First, Open Store in your microsoft mobile phone.
- On search bar type “Ringtone Maker” and then click on search.
- And that is my application it is made my Microsoft mobile okay click on on Application.
- Then Click on Install.
- Now click on view after which click on Ringtone maker app.
- Here we have now pick a sound.
- And now I select my very own ringtones after which click on save.
For Set custom ringtone:
- Go to ringtone+sound on settings windows cellphone.
- Then select custom ringtone. For example I select Kalimba music.
- And then your ringtone is change.
Do you like this guide on How To Change Ringtone In Windows 10 Mobile? We hope you discover the above-mentioned methods simple to handle. These tips discussed above will enable you to to many extents and you could apply these methods without any second thought.