On this tutorial “help with user account control in windows 10“, I’m going to show you, how to turn off user account control (UAC) on Windows 10. We have now 2 methods to deactivate UAC in Windows 10. Therefore, we simply see one by one.
Help with User Account Control in Windows 10
For more complete details about Windows 10 options, please learn the solution in Learn how to get help in Windows 10.
Method 1: Turn Off User Account Control (UAC) via Control Panel
So in order to do this, you must follow steps:
- Go to Windows Begin button and right click on there and click on on control panel.
- After that you have to click on on system and security.
- Click security and maintenance.
- Click on on change user account control settings.
- On this steps you may see “select when to be notified about changes to your laptop” and right here you might have.
- Once more you may select any of it think.
- The top level : at all times notify then you may learn “application try to install software or make modifications to my laptop” and “I make changes to windows settings”.
- You may choose level two : notify me only when apps try to make modifications to my laptop that is the default one.
- You may choose level three : notify me only when purposes attempt to make modifications to my laptop (don’t dim my desktop) or Don’t notify me when i make modifications to windows settings.
- You may choose level 4 / lowest : By no means notify me when purposes attempt to install / make modifications. and don’t notify me when i make modifications windows settings.
And after that you have to click on on OK button. click on “yes” after which close the window.
Method 2: Disable UAC with a easy Registry tweak
It’s potential to show off UAC utilizing the Registry Editor.
- Open Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the next key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.
- In the best pane, modify the value of the EnableLUA DWORD value and set it to 0: When you don’t have this DWORD worth, then create it.
- Restart your laptop.
So on this method you may turn off user account control or understand very simply so, hope this tutorial “help with user account control in windows 10” helps you.