Fix No Sound on Windows 10 PC: One of many largest issues in Windows 10 until now’s “No Sound” problem. When you have lately put in Home windows 10 or up to date to a newer build you then might be sure that you’re dealing with the “No Sound Windows 10 PC” problems due to the update. The main reason for this problem appears to be incompatible or outdated Audio drivers.
There are different causes of this problem similar to no audio devices are installed, audio services may not be started, Red X on speakers icon, Audio service not responding and so on. Anyway, with out losing any time let’s see Learn how to Fix No Sound in Windows 10 PC with the help of the below-listed troubleshooting guide.
Fix No Sound in Windows 10 PC [SOLVED]
Be certain that to create a restore point simply in case one thing goes incorrect.
Method 1: Set Audio system as your default Playback device
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click on on System icon.
- From the left-hand menu choose Sound then click on on “Device properties” beneath your output device.
Note: Be certain that a correct output system is chosen comparable to Audio system (High Definition Audio).
- Switch to the Advanced tab and change the Default Sound Format to one of the following choices:
- Click on Apply followed by OK.
Method 2: Check if the Audio is muted
- Right-click on Volume icon on the system taskbar close to the notification space and choose Open Volume Mixer.
- From volume mixer, be sure that none of the device or software are set to mute.
- Improve the volume to the highest and shut the volume mixer.
- Check if the No Sound in Windows 10 PC problem is resolved or not.
Method 3: Uninstall Audio Drivers
- Press Windows Key + R then kind devmgmt.msc and hit enter to open Device Manager.
- Increase Sound, video and game controllers and click on on the sound device then choose Uninstall.
- Now confirm the uninstall by clicking OK.
- Lastly, within the Device Manager window, go to Action and click on on Scan for hardware changes.
- Restart to use changes and see in case you’re capable of Fix No Sound in Windows 10 PC Problem.
Method 4: Update Audio Drivers
- Press Windows Key + R then kind ‘Devmgmt.msc’ and hit enter to open System Manager.
- Increase Sound, video and game controllers and right-click in your Audio Device then choose Allow (If already enabled then skip this step).
- In case your audio device is already enabled then right-click in your Audio Device then choose Update Driver Software.
- Now choose “Search automatically for up to date driver software” and let the method end.
- If it wasn’t capable of update your Audio drivers then once more choose Update Driver Software.
- Then choose “Browse my laptop for driver software.“
- Subsequent, choose “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my pc.“
- Choose the newest driver from the checklist and click on Subsequent.
- Let the method full after which restart your PC.
Method 5: Run Audio Troubleshooter
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click on on Update & Security icon.
- From the left-hand menu ensure to pick out Troubleshoot.
- Now beneath “Get up and running” part, click on on “Enjoying Audio“.
- Subsequent, click on on Run the troubleshooter and follow on-screen instructions to Fix No Sound in Windows 10 PC.
Method 6: Disable Front Panel Jack Detection
If in case you have put in the Realtek software, open the Realtek HD Audio Manager, and verify the “Disable front panel jack detection” choice, beneath connector settings in the best side panel. Now the headphones and other audio devices will work with none problem.
If your problem about sound in Windows 10 has not been resolved, get a more detailed solution on Windows 10 Sound not working.
That’s it you’ve successfully Fix No Sound in Windows 10 PC however in case you nonetheless have any questions regarding this post then be happy to ask them in the comment’s section.